Monday, May 23, 2011

Pat Lobb Toyota of McKinney

We received a letter saying that we've won one of the 4 prices (Corolla, $10,000, 3 days 2 nights vacation package and 4 golden coins).
First thought come to mind, we'll check out the new cars and get the 4 golden coins for my kids to play with since I thought they can't be giving out more than 1 for each of the top 3 prizes.

To my surprise, they gave out the 3days 2 nights package.
When we got home, we called the number on the booklet and the person told me that it is actually a timeshare promotion deal. Meaning you have to spend half a day attending a presentation from the resort to get the 2 hotel night free. In other words, they're trying to sell you the timeshare. This should NOT be given out as a prize. Everyone can get this from the timeshare resorts. I believe Pat Lobb Toyota of McKinney will get paid if people attend the presentation and buy the timeshare. Now I'm wondering if the Corolla and $10,000 prizes are real.

Shame on Pat Lobb Toyota of McKinney. They should have known better.


No comments:

Post a Comment