Sunday, April 1, 2012

Mothers 07240 California Gold Clay Bar System

This product is amazing. I have a 13 year old car which I think is shiny and like new until I used this product. After spraying the show time instant detailer and running the clay bar back and forth, I can see all the dirt comes off. I didn't know the paint has so much dust on it until I use this product. Got it from Amazon.com for $13 bucks when they have the Subscribe and Save deal. Definitely worth the money. My car is now really like new except for minor scratches and dents. :-) Don't forget to wax your car after to protect the paint.

It comes with 2 clay bars but I didn't even used up one yet.

Website:
http://www.mothers.com/02_products/07240.html

VL Rating: Excellence

Click on this link Mothers 07240 California Gold Clay Bar System to check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment