Thursday, May 31, 2012

Koffee Kup (Hico, TX)

Mixed bag.

OK first of all, I have to admit I have never had Chicken Fried steak before so I can't really compare. But after trying it from this place, I don't think I would want to try it again.

What we had:
1) Chick Fried Steak - I thought it was a piece of white meat chicken with crunchy batter on the outside similar to fried chicken that I would normally get from KFC or Chicken Express. I could not be more wrong. It was grounded chicken with a little chicken smell...yeah...I didn't know chicken can have a smell like that. Skip if you have never had this dish before. BTW, we ordered it because the waitress sid it was their best selling dish. hm...

2) Steak - This one is really good. I would prefer this over Outback Steak house. So tender...and the taste was just right.

BTW, This place was packed at lunch time.


Address:
300 W 2nd St
Hico, TX 76457

Phone:
(254) 796-4839

VL Rating: Good (for steak), Poor (for Chicken Fried Steak)


View Larger Map



No comments:

Post a Comment