Sunday, September 11, 2011

Listerine (Original Formula)

I get canker sores at least once a year. Every times it happens, I have no desire to eat food because every times I chew, it hurts. I accidentally found out that the original version of the Listerine mouthwash actually help speed up the healing process. Give it a try. It sure beats those products that are specifically designed to treat canker sores in both price and effectiveness. It also kills germs and get rid of your bad breath. Great product.

Note that other Listerine flavors do not give the same results. Only the original Listerine works for me.

You can get it from Amazon.com for around $8 for a 1 liter bottle ($6.77 if you subscribe) by clicking on this link Listerine Antiseptic Mouthwash, 1-Liter


Website:
http://www.listerine.com/products/product-original

VL Rating: Excellence (both for canker sores and bad breath)


No comments:

Post a Comment