Monday, November 7, 2011

Custer Road (FM 2478) (McKinney, TX)

I seems like it would take them forever to finish this road (from Stonebridge Drive to University Drive (US 380)). Every morning and every afternoon, the traffic is so bad from Stonebridge Drive to Eldorado Parkway. I always avoided using this road during these times.

The completion date keeps changing...further into the future. As of now, we're looking at Summer 2012. I'm just hoping they're not going to move the date again. I have lost hope of them finishing the road early.

Check out the following page for the latest construction updates in McKinney, TX:
http://www.mckinneytexas.org/construction/

Update November 7, 2011:
It seems like they're making great progress since the last time I made this post. They have finished pouring concrete on most of the surfaces. I was hoping they would finish it by end of 2011 but the official November report is still showing the completion date of March 2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment