Wednesday, November 30, 2011

iPod Touch (4th Generation) Network Problem

Very weird problem happened to my nephews' iPod Touch (2 of them), they won't join my or my sister's wireless network out of the box. After spending a few hours trouble shooting, including playing with my router, changing various settings and also resetting the iPod Touch's Network setting, NOTHING worked. I did also try using secure and un-secure wireless setting.

And out of nowhere, they both started to work. I did not notice anything different except the battery bar on the upper right hand was grey when it did not work and now it is GREEN when it is working. So, does it have anything to do with the battery indicator...I don't know. If you get the same problem, the solution is ...just wait until the battery indicator turns GREEN.

This is definitely a bug in iOS.

Note:
We did charge both iPod Touch overnight.


No comments:

Post a Comment