Saturday, June 25, 2011

AmazonWireless.com - The Place To Buy Cell Phones and Wireless Plans

This has to be my favorite place/site to get cell phones and Wireless plan for me. I have been using this site for quite sometimes. Except for a few phone that I bought before discovered AmazonWireless.com , every cell phones and wireless plan that I got for my family and friends are from this site. They offer FREE 2-day shipping on all phones. Never had any problem. If there is a problem with the phone, call them up and they would mail you within 2 business days. Great service. Highly recommended.

They have a lot of phones (basic phones, smart phones, Android phones, Blackberry etc...) to choose from and many of them are just 1 cent. Not sure why they charge 1 sent and not just offer it for free. Maybe their system does not work with zeros :-).

They offer plans from AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile.

You can also use their site to check if you are eligible for an upgrade.

Click on this link AmazonWireless.com to check out.
Some of the phone being offered for $0.01:



VL Rating: Excellence


No comments:

Post a Comment