Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Teva Men's Dozer III Closed Toe Sandal

This is another great pair of sandals...after a week. I would recommend wearing them 1-2 hour each time for a few days to a week to break them in before going on a long walking/trekking. I noticed that there is a red mark on the back of my left foot after wearing them for the first few days. Also the sandals feel kind of rough during the first few days. After a week of wearing them, they have become ones of the most comfortable sandals that I have ever worn. It's very light too.

Pros:
Comfortable (after break-in period)
Price
Light

Cons:
Need a break-in period or it would cause blisters.


VL Rating: Good (I would have given an Excellence rating if it didn't need to break-in)

You can buy it from Amazon.com by clicking this link Teva Men's Dozer III Closed Toe Sandal


No comments:

Post a Comment