Saturday, June 25, 2011

First Chinese BBQ (Plano, TX)

My wife and I have been going there since we first move to Texas for Chinese food. Their Roast Duck is to die for. I did not have a better one in New York. Everytime we go there, we just order 2 dishes. Roast Duck and Chow Fun. The chow Fun is just ok for me since I had a much better one back in Viet Nam. But we get it because my wife loves it and now my 4 yr old son loves it too.

Keep in mind that they only take CASH. I wonder why.

Website:
www.firstchinesebbq.com
 I think this is their website but somehow they only list Richardson and Austin locations.
Make me wonder because the food in Richardson and Garland is not as good as this Plano location.

Address:

3304 Coit Rd. (Parker Rd.)
Plano, TX 75023

Phone:
972-758-2988

VL Rating: Excellence (for Roast Duck)


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment