Monday, June 27, 2011

Marshall V-LCD-MT-01 Camera Hot Shoe Mount

What a great little gadget. I was watching the shows at Sea World San Antonio when I realized that I couldn't take pictures and filming at the same time. My wife was busy with our 1 1/2 yr old so she couldn't help me with filming. Well I did my best holding the DSLR camera and the camcorder one on each hand. The pictures came out ok (maybe just a little blur when you zoom in) but my arms were aching after the shows.

After doing some research about handfree mount for the camcorder, I accidentally stumbled upon this device Marshall V-LCD-MT-01 Camera Hot Shoe Mount. Basically, this device allow you to mount an LCD monitor to the camcorder hot shoe. But for my use, I'm mounting it on my DSLR (Nikon D70) shot shoe and attach my digital camcorder (Cannon HF100) to the adapter. I did a few test and it did serve my purpose well. It is quite small too. What a great device.

VL Rating: Excellence

You can purchase it from Amazon.com by clicking this link Marshall V-LCD-MT-01 Camera Hot Shoe Mount or the image below.





No comments:

Post a Comment