Monday, June 20, 2011

IN-N-OUT Burger (Allen, TX)

In and out in ... 20 minutes. That was the amount of time that took for me to get a Double Double Burger using their drive through. Not because they were slow but because there were tons of people (both in the restaurant and drive through). I guess they didn't expect it would be that many people wanting to try out their burgers. BTW, it was around 6pm so I guess people just wanted to have an easy meal. They did tried to help the situation by sending people out to take orders in advance. With that many people, you would expect it to be good. Well, I'm a little disappointed. Everything was fresh except the meat was a little thin and dry. The taste  was OK. I have had better. If you ask if I would wait for 20 minutes for a burger again...probably not.

Website:
http://www.in-n-out.com

Address:
190 E. Stacy Rd.
Allen, TX 75002
(Google map failed again on this address. It is on the SE corner of Stacy and Allen Station Parkway).

Phone:
1-800-786-1000

VL Rating: OK (for the bun, and green), Poor (for the meat)


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment