Tuesday, October 25, 2011

SANYO eneloop (HR-3UTGA / HR-4UTGA)





I switched to rechargeable battery after having my first boy 3 and half years ago. Almost every piece of toys that my wife and I bought for him was using battery. We spent a good amount of money on disposable batteries.

I have used Energizer, Sony and the old SANYO eneloop (HR-3UTG / HR-4UTG) for many years now. The SANYO eneloop batteries are great. I don’t have to recharge that often and no memory effect what so ever. Others, I have to recharge every times I want to use them.

A few months ago, I was looking to buy more of the old SANYO eneloop and found out that they were going to release a new version of their eneloop.
They’re finally here.

Here is the comparison of the old and new eneloop (from SANYO website):

   old eneloop
(HR-3UTG / HR-4UTG)
new eneloop 
(HR-3UTGA / HR-4UTGA)
1000 charging cycles
1500 charging cycles
85 % capacity after 1 year of storage
75% capacity after 3 years of storage
suitable for temperatures as low as -10°C
suitable for temperatures as low as -20°C
pre-charged by regular energy
pre-charged by solar energy

Spec:
Type: NiMH
Nominal voltage: 1,2 V
Capacity: 2000 mAh (AA) and 800 mAh (AAA)

Great for Toys, digital cameras and all small electronics.
They’re pre-charged and ready to use.

These are truly great batteries. I’ve saved ton of money from using them.

VL Rating: Excellence


Amazon.com has 4 AAA for $8.98 and 4 AA for $10.90 .
Click on the following link to go to Amazon.com:
Sanyo AA and AAA Ni-MH Pre-Charged Rechargeable Batteries



No comments:

Post a Comment