Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Blue Fish (Allen, TX)

This place is in the Walters Creek outdoor shopping mall by the creek. One of the best location to eat and listen to the concert every Friday and Saturday from 7pm to 10pm. We went there for lunch the other day. It seemed they were the only one that had customers during lunch time. The outdoor sitting area was nice. The service was great but I wish the food was better.

We ordered:
1) Ahi Tower - Not too bad but the rice was on the dry side.
2) KOBE Sizzler - the beef was extremely tender but I think it needed some kind of rub or special source to go with it. Soy source didn't really work for me. Basically, the meat came out raw in small pieces (around 10-15 small pieces ? I didn't count. But I know for sure it was very little) and you grill it by putting it on a hot stone in the middle of the plate.
3) Chicken Teriyaki Bento box - It was for my son and daughter. One word. SKIP.

Web Site:
http://www.thebluefishsushi.com

Address:
940 Garden Park Dr., Allen, TX 75013

Phone:
972.908.3433

VL Rating: OK (for food), Excellence (for environment and service)


View Larger Map


No comments:

Post a Comment