Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fotopro Monopod with Quick Release Plate (NRA-55Q)

I was a little skeptical before buying this monopod but took a chance anyway since it has everything I needed. Short when folded, high enough when extended and strong enough for my Nikon D70 + Canon HF 100 Camcorder (I use a little adapter to attach my camcorder to the hot shoe of the D70). I was vey please to see the quality of this monopod. very well built. The quick release plate was a plus. Very helpfull when you need to detach the camera from the monopod. It comes with a carrying case + a little pouch to attach to your belt or use the included carabiner to attach to your pants. It ha 2 compartments; 1 like a pocket where you can put the bottom of the monopod in to stabilize the camera without having to extend the monopod all the way and the other is just an opening where you can slide the monopod in. Another good design is the twist to lock and twist to unlock. Very cool and very light too. Definitely great for traveling. I'll bring this for my trip to Vietnam in December and will definitely give an update if there is a problem.


Specifications
1/4 fast lock system
Magnesium aluminum alloy tubes and quick release plate
Short & Compact
With quick release plate
With Support & carry pouch
Extended Max Height: 64 Inch
Folded Length: 16 Inch
Net Weight: 0.7 lbs
Max Tube Diameter: 1 Inch
5-section tube


No comments:

Post a Comment